Location: New York, NY
Passionate about helping others? Talented, lively, proactive, and enjoy building relationships?
SPEAR Physical Therapy is one of the fastest-growing and most forward thinking physical therapy company in New York City. Our core team of talented, dedicated and customer service orientated team members consistently receive 5-star Yelp reviews from our patients. Our company values (or our SPEAR-IT standards) are Service, Passion, Empathy, Accountability, Respect, Integrity, and Teamwork. The people we take on board live and breathe our values every day, which helps SPEAR impact the lives of over 80,000 New Yorkers a year.
We have recently been named the “Nations Top Physical Therapy Practice” by the Private Practice Section of the American Physical Therapy Association. This award has never been won by another New York company and is awarded to less than .01% of all physical therapy companies in the nation. SPEAR has also been awarded the “Leadership Development Award” by the New York Physical Therapy Association for a company that exemplifies the spirt, creation and implementation of leadership development. Also, SPEAR was selected to ring the bell at the New York Stock Exchange during National Small Business week.
SPEAR Physical Therapy is looking to hire an energetic Physician Liaison to work in a fun, fast-paced health services environment! The Physician Liaison will be the face of SPEAR by building, enhancing and maintaining relationships with our physicians and community. Responsibilities include:
- Creating and maintaining relationships with doctors; providing them with up to date information about SPEAR’s new programs, locations, physical therapists and community outreach involvement, in an effort to increase referrals to our NYC locations.
- Working as a liaison between physician offices and Clinical Directors to help facilitate communication by setting up meetings, shadowing, observation opportunities and lunches.
- Ensuring we are on the top of each physicians referring list of trusted physical therapy companies.
- Represent the company and coordinate company’s participation, as directed, at special events such as community health fairs or sporting events, clinical education programs or open houses.
Desired Skills and Experience
Success Factors in the Position
- Have 35-40 quality interactions with referral sources (doctors or key referring staff) every week.
- Update and maintain physician’s profiles in company CRM database (name, demographic info, bio, treatment preferences and protocols, relevant staff info, significant news/events) and track daily field activity within 1 day of interaction.
- Monitor referrals on a weekly basis by running reports a minimum of 1 time per week to evaluate the results of your efforts and to formulate your marketing plan accordingly.
- Communicate with Clinical Directors by phone, email, or in person on a weekly basis to strategize or discuss issues and establish targets for new and potential referral sources.
- Coordinate, organize and plan a physician/therapist face-to-face meeting at least 2 times a month
- Prepare monthly marketing report for the Executive Team on your success rate of meeting contact and referral goals.
- Revise formal marketing plan on at least an annual basis for all locations for approval by the Executive Team
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build solid and authentic relationships are a must
- Experience marketing to Physicians and other referral sources preferred
- Proven track record of success in a marketing or sales role
- Strong understanding of the market’s healthcare dynamics
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Clinical knowledge or experience in the Physical Therapy industry is preferred
- Candidates must currently reside in the specified market
- Athletic background is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, health sciences or related field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
It's all about the ExSPEARience
Actions express priorities. Our patients can feel that their well-being and their experience is the most important thing to all of our team members.
Getting our patients “back to life” is our top priority!